Now Egypt is a home for Golfers. Eight new world-class golf Courses – Seaside Courses, Desert Courses and Oases Courses. Three Historic Courses designed in the 19th century by the very people who invented the game. Every day a perfect day for playing. In the following few pages you will find a brief introduction to each of them.
Golf in Egypt is a hundred year old tradition since the Gezira Sporting Club and the famous Mena House Golf course near the Giza pyramids first opened in the late 1800’s.
Egypt has some very wonderful courses including the Gary Player course at Soma Bay on the Red Sea. And most courses either adjoin, or are a part of fabulous hotels, such as the one at the Mena House in Cairo. You have a fantasy about golfing in some place really interesting like:
- Mena House Oberoi hotel.
- Gezirah Sporting Club.
- Pyramids Golf & Country Club.
- Dreamland Golf and Tennis Resort.
- Katameya Heights Golf and Tennis Resort.
- Mirage City Golf Club.
- The Cascades at Soma Bay.
- Steigenberger Golf Resort at El Gouna.
- Movenpick Jolie Ville Golf Resort.
- Alexandria Sporting Club.
- Luxor Royal Valley Golf Club.